Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOW DO WE CARE?


November is National Adoption Month

So...
"What are you thinking?"

Maybe...
“National Adoption Month? What's that? Not for me. I'm not adopting.
The global orphan crisis is way to big to even think about.
I'll find something easier to do.”


Maybe...
“National Adoption Month? I 'm willing to listen. I'd like to learn.
How can I help families who want to adopt?
God is bigger than the global orphan crisis.
God doesn't find “easier” things to do;
He equips us to bring solutions to hard problems.”


Throughout this month we'll help you both hear and see answers to the cries of the fatherless. We want to start conversations about how to

PRAY for orphans... Offer ENCOURAGEMENT
PROVIDE for their needs... MOBILIZE effective ministry
PROTECT
them from harm

God's calling us... challenging us to ask Him...

“How can I CARE?”
(James1:27)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails